Seeking experienced Service Advisors who have a great track record in excellent customer service. This position will schedule service work and recommend services to customers as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greets customers in a professional and timely manner.
· Provides a complete cost estimate for labor and parts. Estimates a completion time.
· Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or additional work as needed. Responsible for obtaining authorizations for initial costs as well as any additional services.
· Test-drive the vehicle or collaborate with the technician to be sure all work has been completed.
· Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at as mandated by the manufacturer.
· Follows all company policies and procedures as it relates to safety. Immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per yearA Virtual Job Fair will be hosted on November 10th & 11th, 2021.